From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:02:25 -0500
A couple of days ago, Kelly wrote:
>There was the standard "wall-unit" heater/ac and as I was checking to make
>sure the hotel room was ferret proof, I noticed there was a large air intake
>underneath the unit.

When we can't take their cage into the hotel (perhaps because it's packed
behind so much stuff in the back of the car), we keep our ferrets in the
bathroom.  We've had mixed results (mainly involving food scattered
everywhere and a certain noisy 3 a.m.  game of water bowl hockey in the
bathtub), but nothing that wasn't cured by mopping up with a towel and
sleeping in the car the next day.  :)

Regina J. Hart wrote:
>download the Insulinoma FAQ by sending e-mail to
><[log in to unmask]> with the message
>GET INSULIN DISEASE FERRET in the body of the e-mail.

Or
<http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/faq/med/insulin.html>
<ftp://ftp.optics.rochester.edu/pub/pgreene/insulin.faq>

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>