From:
Eliza Raven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:23:06 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Last Tuesday our sweet little boy Jake left us on his journey to you.  We
placed him in his final resting place this weekend next to my parent's dog
(Nubby).  I hope that you have met Jake.  He is the most caring little
guy.  Jake's first order of business was always kisses and love.  He loved
to tube and have his ears scratched.  Jake was our first ferret and our
first to leave us, so he doesn't he know anyone up there.  You name a
food, and he loved it... raisins, tone, cat food, iced tea, rubber (what
you cant eat rubber?!).  He should be traveling with his two rubber kongs.
He also loved to lie on the air vents and sleep on his back.

Jake was a big boy and king of our house.  His mom and dad and 2 fuzzy
brothers and sister miss him very much.  Please send him our love and tell
him we are so sorry.  Jake died of complications after surgery to remove
a large strawberry sized tumor as bladder stones.  He wasn't even 5 years
old yet.  Life just isn't right without him.

Thank you Sandee.  You are a great comfort to us all.

***
I would also like to thank everyone else who sent notes of sympathy.
You are all so kind.  I deleted many of your emails (they're just too
painful), so it is doubtful that you will receive a reply from me.
Please know that I did receive your emails, and they were appreciated.

Thank you.