From:
Ferret Congress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:42:52 -0500
The International Ferret Congress is pleased to announce the dates of
our next major Symposium which will be held in the Phoenix, Arizona
area. Save the dates of June 3 - 5, 2011 and expect further information
regarding the hotel, cost and speakers soon. We're excited to have
negotiated very competitive hotel rates and are working also to reduce
the registration cost.

We realize this is a long interval between symposiums but think you
will agree that it was worth the wait. Restructuring the IFC following
the departure of the original board has been time-consuming. We look
forward to providing you a program that meets the standards set by
them and thank Linda Iroff, Judy Cooke and Julie Fossa, and later
Fran Prager, for helping to pave the way.

The International Ferret Congress