Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:00:31 -0700
Hi all

As you probably have read my hooman is going to step down as my source of
information and another will take their place.  This will happen in da
near future.  Sorry as these are late as my hooman has been kinda buzy
lately.

A little girl named Maggie came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz real interested in
making new friends and getting to know a lot of da ones up here.  I
suggested da Ferretvite Festival.  She waz really interested in dat so
when it opened we headed over there.  She seemed to fit right in and waz
soon out on da dance floor dancing and talking with everyone.  She danced
and danced.  I don't know where she got all da energy.  It might have
come from all da ferretvite she lapped up.  She seemed to get along with
everyone and danced with most of da ferrets there.  When they throwed us
out we all headed over to da Hammock Haven and picked out a hammock and
had a long nap.  She said to send her luv and lots of kisses and hugs to
her mommmy.

A little guy named Kody came in later.  He was met by Peewee.  I
introduced them and they hit it off right away.  They talked and talked
about da news at home and got all caught up.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube
Park where they were running and playing in da practice tubes.  They
chased each other and generally had a good time.  Then they were joined
by some others and a large game of chase da ferret got started.  They ran
and ran and each got a turn at chasing da others.  I even joined in for a
while for da exercise.  A good time waz had by all.  Everyone ran until
they were pooped out an had to retire to Hammock Haven and get a power
nap.  He said not to worry about him as he is doing real good.  He said
to send lots of luv and kisses to his mommy.

A little guy named Zuebey came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He had to go over to da
Fruit Bar and grab a bunch of rasins.  He said he was going to eat it out
of rasins but dat has been to tried before with no success.  Then it waz
off to Dirt Mountain where he wanted to dig in da dirt for a while.  He
dug a lot of big holes and played in da dirt and generally had a good
time.  He soon settled down and got serious and started to dig a den
though and waz invovled in dat.  Da local excavation engineers came by
and asked if he neeeded help and with all of them digging they soon had
it all dug out.  It waz quite large and roomy.  He went over to da Sock
Steal Game and soon had it furnished with a lot of socks to make it
comfy.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz daddy.

A little girl named Snowbaby came in.  She waz met by da Mini Monster
Gang and Sherman.  I introduced everyone to everyone and they all greeted
her warmly.  Then da usual gossip session broke out and they had to all
get all caught up on all da news and gossip.  They talked for some time.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I
later saw them over at da Fields where they were running and rolling in
da grass.  They played and snorkeled and ran through da grass.  Then a
game of hide and seek broke out and was soon joined by otheers to make a
really big game.  There waz a lot of chasing and hiding going on and it
waz really hard for a spectator to keep up with it all.  There waz ferrts
running everywhere.  They ran themsleves tired and just curled up in da
grass to take a nap.  She said to send her luv and a kiss each for her
mommy and daddy.

I looked up Stormy and Mugwart in da puter thingy.  They were over at da
Crazy Kar races cheering on their favorites.  I got a chance to talk to
them a little.  They said they missed their mommy bunches.  Even though
it is not as good as home they said not to worry though as they are doing
real good up here and there is a lot to do to occupy their time.  They
said they will be right here waiting when you do get here.  They said to
pass on their luv and kisses and hugs for their mommy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to catch up on home.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee