From:
Tracy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:05:40 -0600
I have 3 ferrets.  Two girls that are 3 and have grown up together.  The
third I got from a pet store that took abck an older brother and sister.I
am fairly new at the ferret thing and fell in love with the sister.  When
i went back to the store to get "her", well they ended up giving me the
brother.  I brought suzy (thought it was a girl) home and introduced her
to my other two.  They get along fine, suzy can be alittle agressive at
times but all seems well.  Except with me.  anyime Suzy sees anyone in
shorts she goes wild and bites.  Hard enough to draw blood.  I have tried
everrything, bitter apple on the legs, scruffing and telling her NO, time
out, nothing seems to work.  I have had her almost a year.  Summer is soon
approaching and the thought of spending another summer wearing long pants
is driving me crazy.  If there is anyone out there with any ideas please
email and let me know, my legs will much appreciate it.

Tracy owner of Sophie, Sadie and Suzy