From:
Ildiko Meracz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:14:19 -0400
Personally, I say buy those raffle tickets!  But then again, I'm not the
one who would be eating the ferret treats if I won them.  So I asked the
boss of the house, Anabel, what she thought about the SOS personnel
buying raffle tickets.  She replied: "And steal my toys and treats?  I
don't think so, girlfriend.  You can tell those SOS gals to just keep
their paws off of any raffle tickets, or I'm gonna poof!" (She's quite
the unruly albino.)  At least, that's what I got out of it.  In reality,
she marched over to the nearest litterbox, and pooped next to it.  Maybe
I'm just reading too far into it, and she's really okay with the whole
thing, too.  And besides, she's descented.  Next time, I just won't ask.

-- Ildiko, with Anabel, Howard, and Percival the Stumpy