From:
Jack Lechelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:02:06 EST
Hi there all,
My wife and I have three awesome little ferret boys.  We are kind of
contemplating getting a chihuaha (sp?).  Does anyone out there know if
ferrets and taco bell dogs get along good or not?  ANY advice would help.
Also, does anyone know about where good toy chihuahas can be gotten at good
prices?  Thanks and please email me directly with any answers.  Have a good
turkey day from Columbia, SC.

Sincerely,
Jack, Melissa, and the boyz (Felix, Lloyd, and Scout)