From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:29:08 -0500
just wanted let you know there are more items on ebay that are ferret
related, including ferret wreaths, little heart shaped flags with
spiriling tails that spin in the wind, ferret signs and totally new
items to come this year with the help of my husband.  All of proceeds
from the items up on auction now will go to help pay for tests that
"Buster" from the Ferret Corner Shelter will need.  You can see his
story http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/busterpic.html

I read about Buster on the fml about a year ago around the time I lost my
dearest ferret Mylo to cancer.  He had the same trait my Mylo did, which
was to take you by the thumb and try to gently drag you into his hidey
hole as if he chose YOU out of a bunch of other people.  That's all I had
to read, when I fell in love with Buster from afar !  I live in MA and he
is in AZ !

Please see our items on ebay or please make a donation no matter how
small IF POSSIBLE to the above shelter.  You should be able to be able
to get right to the item through here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204728712
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204796083
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204835911
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204921088
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3205429317
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3205001398
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3205422610
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3205006930
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204725551
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3204725551

Also check under VIEW SELLERS OTHER ITEMS periodicaly.  New , exciting
items will be coming soon.

Thank you.
Eleanor