From:
C & R Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:44:37 -0700
Thanks for everyone's input.  I guess, we must have a sign out that says
give us your sick albinos ONLY.  Unfortunately, the last one we just got
in had to be put down this morning.  They are extremely popular here, but
whenever we get them in the shelter, they are in such poor health, we can
never adopt them out.  As usual, there was one exception, but that owner
understood that they had to continue the medical treatment of it.  I guess
that is just the hazards of operating a shelter.

Thanks again for your input and support.

Rick
United Ferret Organization
Utah