Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:21:57 -0400
>Tonks! what is that shiny thing around your neck?
>
>Dat's my bling baby, ya like it? :::wiggling eyebrows:::

Oh my God, this is just TOO much. I can't take any more, I tell you.
Yer killin' me, you gotta stop. Forrest and his Flops with Possum was
bad enough, but this just took the cake yesterday. You guys owe me a
new keyboard because in my fits of laughter and enthusiasm I just
slammed it on the desk. The keys are scattered everywhere and I"m
fairly certain Crackers just took off with one. Oh crap ... cheek
cramps. I hate those.

>Super Tonks and Mz Izzy would like to share their anniversary with
>all their friends by offering them a copy of Mz. Issy's anniversary
>gift on eBay. I have listed a copy of the Flying Super Tonks pendant
>on eBay, and all the proceeds from this auction will go to Support Our
>Shelters ...
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Tonks-Flying-Ferret-Pendant_W0QQitemZ200239219688QQcmdZViewItem>
> ///Robin Jones, Super Tonks, & Mz. Isabella Gucci-Jones

Oh that takes the cake. Did you guys go look at this thing? It really
IS SuperTonks. How you found that pendant is beyond me. I know for me,
as one of his biggest fans, that is just priceless. I know that if I
make it to Pittsburg, I want to be all dolled up in ST paraphanalia. I
can't wait. Thank you Robin, et al, for this fun story and bright spot
on the FML. Brenda, you storyteller you. :;snicker;:

In my opinion, the funds could not go to a better cause then SOS. SOS
ensures that our contributions go to even those that are too busy to
frequent the net and to those that ask for help the least. Nobody is
left out. I believe its one of our most valuable entities in the ferret
world, hands down.

SuperTonks, Pharos (super hero in training) has been working on more
super hero movies. Yesterday he practiced some new Jackie Chan moves
that stunned all of us. He even impressed the McKay kids and he didn't
even knock himself out on the dresser.

Wolfy