Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 17:44:27 -0400
My silver mitt blind girl is no longer in pain!!! She is whole again!!!
She can now see all the beautiful things!!! When she was here one would
have thought that she could anyway with the way she would go around the
room as she would never miss a beat and never run into anything when
she felt good. She fooled anyone who didn't know she was blind!! She
brought joy to all she knew and on therapy visits she brought smiles
to their faces!!! She touched many lives!!!! Good bye my sweet Angel!!
You will be missed so much but I know you will check in from time to
time!!!! Now go and do your job as you need to be elsewhere!!!! Mama
loves you deeply!!!!!

Helena' was a special girl, she was a Rainbow Exotic rescue from
Dallas, TX. Millie knew I love the "special needs" and she was blind.
Millie gave her the name of Robin. I kept that as her middle name,
Helena' Robin. Helena' became one of my Certified Therapy ferrets as I
have/had 5 of them. She was a special one since she was blind. The most
special visit that comes to mind was at a nursing home that Millie took
me too in Dallas. A lady that was almost blind came up behind me and
took Helena' out of my arms before I knew it. Now Helena' usually would
get startled easily, but it was if she "knew" this lady meant no harm
and she too could not see well, so Helena' just snuggled into her arms!
That was one of the best Therapy visits I have ever been out on and so
heart warming and a story I always tell!

SaraFerret, please make sure that she has her PAWS Therapy badge with
her and is able to continue her work as she so enjoyed doing it when
she was here. She and Toast had fun together seeing the patients and
the children in the classrooms.

Tell her Mama and Doc tried so hard to make her well from that awful
"C" word that came on so fast, and that we all miss her so but know
that she had to go and that her work was needed elsewhere. All the
ferrets here at Fuzzie Friends send their love to her!!!!

Thank you SaraFerret!

Hugs, Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/
http://fuzziefriendsrodeo.com