Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:24:23 -0600
Greetings and Happy Dooks to all: I haven't posted for quite some time but
I just had to introduce our new addition.  Yes, ferret math has struck
again .  We recently adopted a small sable female named Bailey who was
about to become homeless.  Her human was moving and was unable to find a
place that would allow ferrets.  She seems to be in excellent health.  That
in itself is a minor miracle since the person who was caring for Bailey
until she found a home ran out of ferret food and was feeding her canned
cat food.  YUK!  Also, Bailey has apparently never used a lttter pan.  I
guess she just pooped thru the screen floor in her cage into some cat
litter in the tray below.  Anyway, she's part of the family now and we're
busy trying to convince her that the lttter pan is not a new toy.  I guess
I forgot to mention that Bailey is about 3 yrs.  old.  Other than that, I
don't know much about her history except that she's never had any shots.
Bummer!

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal, Dickens, Calamity Jane, Angelica, Booker, and now Bailey.

******
Sing as if no one were listening, dance as if no one were watching, and
live each day as if it were your last.
******