From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 03:35:42 -0800
I wanted to add to what Zoo said yesterday about Rose German.

Several years ago Rose choose one of our ferrets off the Giving Tree,
Fetish. When she learned one of our others who'd been chosen presents'
never arrived, she sent a second package. When Fetish crossed the
bridge, I think Rose grieved as hard as I did.

When ever anyone asks where to get the best bedding for their People, I
always tell them exactly where to go. Ferret people are special people
and Rose is one of our best. (and Zoo don't sell yourself short
either!) Bless her!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr

You can read about Fetish at:
http://www.furpeopleweyr.com/id23.htm