From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:18:28 EDT
Sean came to me on Sunday, so happy.  He was elated about something, but
also very curious about it.

"Mom, why people like my shirt a lot in Atlanta?", Sean.

"They did?  Which one Sean?"

"Well all of them.... they like them so much mom."  Sean

"Oh, you mean they told you they were pretty or something?"

"No.  They like them so much they kept wiping them with their hands and
things.  They were like..  they keep touching it, and wiping it like
this.." (he then mimics someone patting him on the back and rubbing him
on the shoulder), "They really liked them.  How come they want to touch
them so much Mom?"  Sean.

Wolfy