From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:19:15 -0400
I understood that nothing on this subject was to be posted anonymously.
I see that a post has been. This shakes my trust in the powers that be
at the FML. This violates trust issures with me. I am dissapointed that
the FML did not stand by its word. I understand that some people want
to post some things anonymously and I am OK with that. I have done it
myself. Why was this post allowedt? I have an issue with it because if
was true...then the person should sign their name to it. I do not have
a dog in this fight so to speak...Just principle.

OK, I will put my soapbox away now!

[Moderator's note: The note about "anonymous comments will not be
accepted" was a note written by Vickie in her post. It was referring
to comments sent to the AFA about the situation. I followed her post
with a note and said nothing about changing the FML policy regarding
anonymous posts.

Anonymous posts will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If they
factual, such as a link to documents or a discussion of the law, I
probably will accept them. Harsh opinion stated anonymously just to
"hide" likely will not be accepted. BIG]