From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:33:34 -0400
Hello FML subscribers,

I'm writing to invite you to read the first issue of the Ferret Sanctuary
newsletter.  Ferret Sanctuary (FerSa) is the new NC-based ferret
organization dedicated to providing community understanding of ferret
ownership.  If you would like to receive the first issue of the FerSa
newsletter, please contact me at [log in to unmask] to have
it sent to you.  We at FerSa appreciate your commitment to ferrets, so we
are offering this first issue of the FerSa newsletter to any and all
ferret lovers.  If you would like to continue to receive subsequent
newsletters, please complete our membership application on our website (
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com ) to join FerSa.  Membership is FREE!

I hope you enjoy the newsletter and will contemplate joining the
organization.  Thank you for your attention!

Stephanie Gilbert
FerSa Webmaster

Stephanie Gilbert * FerSa Webmaster * http://www.ferretsanctuary.com