From:
Nataly Sagol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 03:45:10 -0800
To Maria De Cicco who was looking for a ferret-knowledgable vet in NY/NJ,
and to all the other ferret owners in NY area:

I highly recommend my two vets, Dr. Hoefer and Dr. Rosenthal, Both of them
are working in the Animal Medical Center, which is exactely like someone put
it: "is a REALLY, REALLY big vet. hospital right in Manhattan".  Both of
them know a lot about ferrets, and they also just very nice people :) (they
really LOVE ferrets) The number of the hospital is (212) 838-8100 and you
have to ask sor the exotic animal department.  They also have free
consultation on the phone every day between 3:30-4:00 pm.

[Moderator's note: The AMC has great facilities and those vets are indeed
*great*... just be aware that this place is not at all inexpensive!  BIG]