From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:29:37 -0500
It has come to my attention someone we all know well has had a family
loss. In this case is not an animal but a human.

This is the FML, the Ferret Mailing List and is for the purpose of
sharing issues good and bad concerning ferrets. Yet it is far more than
abundantly obvious this forum is about those who present their voice in
contributions to the FML.

With out these 'voices' the FML would simply not exist no matter how
good a job BIG is doing, and he is doing a most magnificent job for
which we all are most grateful. He is the unsung hero of this forum
but again absent of these 'voices' the FML would be a blank statement
every day.

So when one 'voice' gets hoarse or choked or forced into sequestered
sanction for reasons far beyond his/her control we all need to gather
to support this person as best we can.

I do not want to change the forum demeanor at all but at the same time
I do want to not let some very important aspects of the construct to
fall into the other than ignored file. After all, if not for the humans
the ferret would not be. But they are.

Remember the most famous ferret of the 16th century who said "I dook!
Therefore I am !!!!"

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation