From:
Sherry Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:33:13 EDT
In Reference to: NO Confusion about Lighthouse Ferrrd Bedding
From Sinnamon Sprite/........................................
FERRET-L Digest - 19 Jun 2004 to 20 Jun 2004 (#2004-4549)

Subject: Battling Of The Posts Need To Stop Please, We've Forgotten Why
We Have All Come Together!!!

"I Agree this Attack On the Rescues or Non - Rescues Or The Shelters or
Non - Shelters Profit Non - Profit Thing Has Gone on Quite Long Enough" I
am A Non - Profit Rescue And Care House Based From My Own Private Home.
For Ferret Fur Kids I Am Not in This For Anything But Finding Forever
Loving Qualified Homes and "Yes" If someone is Wanting to Help Out I Will
Graciously Except "I do Not Want Money "I wish For Things Found On My
Wish List For The Ferret Fur Kids and I will Gladly Send a Copy Of The
Receipt Itemized with The Things Purchased From The Gift Cards Etc.
No Moneys expected and Yes, I ask For Adoption Fees But That to is
Expectable According To My Vet And The SPCA as a Rule to Defer Vet Costs
and Other $$$ spent While The Ferret Fur Kid Was Here Out Of Pocket.....

I am Doing Nothing Wrong And Neither Is A lot Of Others.  I was told By
My Neighbor/Friend Next door What was the Best way to go for what I am
doing She Is A SPCA Member For My City She Lives Right Next Door to Me
Which Is So Cool and She Feels I am Doing Just Fine She 100% Agrees With
What I am doing and I do Infect She Fosters Kittens and Cats and she
helps Me when she has a chance and I Help Her, I have Showed her
everything from Contracts to Applications to The Ferret Care And Play
Room and she Feels I am Doing Just Fine.  And Some Places "Do Not"
Require a License "Some Do", that's Plain and simple.  As long as you
stay within a guideline of Each State "I do"."NOW"

You All can Agree or Disagree with "THIS POST" And Like What was said
Websters Has It's Version Of "Hobby"- "Shelter" - or Whatever Look It Up.
The Attacks are So Ridiculous and Demeaning To Many, And "It" Seems to Me
that People are Loosing Sight for Why We are, "TRULY Here" These Attacks
Need To Stop.  All the Time, Attention and Efforts Spent Bashing here or
on other Posts Could and should Be spent On Our Ferret Fur Kids And
Finding Them Forever Loving Homes And To Rescue And Bring In Those Still
Out There In Need Of TLC And Also To Find Them Their Forever Loving
Homes.  I Have only Posted a Couple Of times and the rest of the time, I
have sat back reading And so Saddened, afraid to post in Fear that I to,
would be Bashed.  Well I am tiered of that Fear I have Fur Kids to Help
Out and to care for They Need Me So, I will Not Sit Quiet any Longer, I
have so many questions and I will Post them to but Just this one for now
Seems To Be The Most Important One Today!

****We should be Fighting But Fighting The Right Battle Not Agenst
Eachother!!!****

With All Due Respect As Well From Me, To The Subscribers And Owner Of
This List "PLEASE STOP THIS OUR FUR KIDS NEED US 100%"!

Sherry
(aka)Momma Sherry
And Fur Kids Moca & Java