From:
Mickey Rene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:11:45 EDT
Hi.  This is Mickey again, the proud owner of Jitterbug.  I haven't written
a post in a bit, and thought I'd update on how jitters is doing.  Well,
ever since her distemper reaction she has been more energetic than ever!
(Including climbing up my mom's new lace curtains....oops).  Dixie (the
dog) and she have been running around the house like a bunch of wild
hyenas, she's even been caught chasing our shy cat Snow around the house,
back and forth, etc.  I have to keep my sister's door shut-she learned how
to climb up her chair and unto the desk for Snow's Meow Mix.  Ever since I
started feeding her Kaytee brand ferret food, she looks like she's a bit
heavier, which is good because she looked too thin before.

Yesterday I ordered the Jitter-Critter a $185 cage package from the ferret
Store.  It included a townhouse fit for 4 ferrets, a feeder, litter box,
water bottle, and hammock.  (Don't we just love to spoil our fuzzies?) It
should be in on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to it.  If you haven't
heard of the store, I suggest you look in to it at www.theferretstore.com
They even offered free shipping.  (And I just love looking at the pictures
of their website).

*Mickey the Fantastic Ferret Fan and Jitterbug, the rain dancing sqeaker