From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:24:45 -0600
Dear friends;
My tel# for the remainder of my being away from AZ will be 303-257-3500...
I will email when back there for the 602# to be answered.  It now forwards
to my voice mail/pager.

This is the update from Chere who is the coordinator of the
FERRET FRIENDS DISASTER RESPONSE INTERNATIONAL network, the news
is both good and pretty bad: