From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:11:31 EDT
We sat down last night to dinner.  I had so much to be thankful yesterday.
I had two sweet boys, and so many sweet fuzzies.  Everyone was healthy.
And we are in our new home for all of my children human and animal.  We
all had our first bites in our mouths when Sean started shouting at the
dinner table... "wait wait wait.... we have to pray... we have to mother
day pray!" I'm like spitting out my bite at this point, Scott and Chet are
choking on theirs.  And then we bowed our heads.  Sean then said a prayer!

Dear God
Thank you this nice mother day, this day.  This is a nice day.  Thank you
for this food... and mother day.  I love you.  And God, I'm sorry little
girl's not here...my mommy misses her and she was the very bestest ferret
my mommy had ever ever.  Amen.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/