Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 08:39:13 EDT
We are pretty much at full capacity now.Have some beautiful kids needing
a forever home.

All are ADV negative & UTD on vacs.All get Duck Soup daily,even those not
needing it.All are fat & sassy.

We also have some perm residents that you can sponser.

Lil Man is a old guy,6-7,has neuro damage & is blind.He has a bedroom all
to himself,with the exception of me,as he sleeps with me.

Gelly Roll had adernal surgery in Jan,04.Vets found nothing out of the
norm.However,she is still naked & her teats are red,no swollen vulva.
So,she got a Melatonin implant on 5/22.She also has sub cantous tumors.
Vet feels like they are cancerous.

Kit,she had adernal in Jan,04.Almost died,& a special lady(Thank You) did
a Rieki on her & she became better.Well,recently,her vulva swelled up &
we did a implant on her as well.Kit is about 5 yrs old.

Gabe ,is 4-5 & a big guy.He had adernal surgery & is doing well,thus far.

Otto,5-6,had MCT removed from his neck,a couple months ago.I was
petrified that it would relocate into his tummy,like had happened with 3
others.So far so good.And he has had his second Melatonin implant.He has
a beauitful white coat now.

And we have many up for adoption that are from 1 yr old to the older
ones.

Dooks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter