From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:58:41 -0700
Please take good care of Frankie da Ferret.  He had to leave for the
Bridge last Friday after a half year of his cutaneous lymphoma finally
got too much for him.  It was really getting ugly, skin was breaking.
Tumors on the back of his legs were the size of small walnuts.  Frankie
came in with his friend Harley who is fine and actually seems so far to
be ok alone.  Frankie had a different uncomplimentary name so I had to
change it.  He also had been exposed to cigarette and other smoke in his
previous home.  I wonder if that helped cause this condition.  I kept
him going on pred but he was getting worse fast so it was time to say
goodbye.  Take care, Frankie, you were so sweet.

Carol,
Ferret Friends, Tucson