From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:34:12 -0500
This year at Ferret Wise not all of our ferrets made it onto the giving
tree... ones we had to take pics for etc but you know THAT IS OK.

Elric, Blossom, Nestle ( who is fortunate to be here this year) Holly,
Ozzie, LizBeth, Austin & JJ have Santas. Our friend FLorence sent some
warm beds to the group at Maurices' Raz ma Taz aka Tiny Tm, Casper,
Ringo, Princess, Bubba, Nikki, Muggs. The kids here can share their
gifts with Wednesday, Destiny, Barn-y, the others and we don't mind.
I purchased new clear tubes to supply to the hospice locations so all
the ferrets will have something new this year.

Kris is like us here - is working hard. I imagine he is likely having a
hard time putting fuel in the tank for the furnace and food o the table
like we are here this year.

Kris has done an outstanding job these years keeping the Tree alive. We
thank you Kris.

We will not worry about how many ferrets did not get Santa's this year,
rather we are thankful for those that did- ferrets, like children can
and should learn to share -- or Blossom will just steal things away
anyway.

May we all have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Do a kind deed for a stranger!

Alicia , shelter Dad Dino and the many faces of Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org