From:
Jonathan Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 03:13:09 -0700
I discussed this whole tarot issue with The Boyz...and I think they have a
good handle on the whole thing.

Hoodeenee: Tarot Deck Readings? Is it edible?
Gizmo: Tarot? Is that like carrot? Is it edible?

C'mon guys, lets drop the damn issue.  The majority of you who are arguing
this whole subject, probably wont even be at the event that is having the
tarot readings for ferrets.  Mind you, I personally would LOVE to have
their tarot read, so I can see if they're gonna steal all the raisins at
some point in the future.

Regards,
Jonathan
 &