From:
Cari Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 08:46:20 EST
Hi fellow FMLers

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have placed 3 mini jingle eggs on
Ebay.  These are the miniature versions of the original "ferret egg".  They
are usually available at ferret shows.  So, I thought I would let you all
know that if you cant get to a show, you can buy on Ebay.  This is my
second time selling them on Ebay.  I will continue to do so, as long as
there seems to be an interest.

531037766 Cat/Ferret Toy Crochet Jingle Egg

Thanks
Cari Miller, Rph (and ferret mom of 5)

"FORGET PUPPY LOVE, THERE'S NOTHING GREATER THAN FERRET LOVE."