Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:08:02 -0600
While home visiting.  My ferrets got s some fleas.  Well we have been
battling them for some time.  They do not have many.  Just pick one of
them every once in a while.  Total four from last visit.  Well it seems
every time we go home we come back with fleas.  Not by any means is her
house loaded with fleas.  But like I said there are three and a neighbor
cat that likes to come in and snitch the other cats food.  To be honest
I know that s where they come from for the other cats are treated.  well
you can only do so much.

But my question is, my ferrets will be going in for their annual visit
come March.  I would like to request some flea medicine.  I want to make
sure what is appropriate for them and not.  Harley my male is probably
only 3-4 lbs and and my little girl, Whiskey, is probably 2-3lbs.  They
are very active little creatures and are only in cage at bed time.  So
neither of them weigh a lot.

Also, this will be their first annual visit since their completion of
shots.

I know they need the distemper and rabies.  At what intervals should this
be done.  I thought I read some where they could not be done at same
time.  Also is there anything special that should be done or asked at
this time?

Thank you for anyone's advice. It will be much appreciated.