Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 13:49:59 -0400
I am wondering if any of you had this happen to you.

My 1 year old Miss Attitude is acting and doing things, not taught to
her, things my Shy-Girl did.  Missy didn't even know there was a bathroom
sink and you could get water out of it, she gets up there the exact same
way Shy did.  Missy also tries to groom my eyebrows and ears.  Shy-Girl
died last Aug at age 8 1/2.

Sir Lancelot is acting alot like my sweet Me-Me.  Me-Me needed her
special time alone with me and now he who did not like or give kisses, is
getting to be the little love bug.  Lance cleans my face, and kisses my
alot.  Lance now needs his alone time at the same times she did at the
same place, on the bed and if someone else hops up, he runs them off.
Me-Me died 2 months ago at age 4.

This happens about 3 or 4 days a week, the rest of the time, Missy and
Lance are not very sociable and will tolerate kisses and hugs, just their
normal selves.  lol

Thanks
Carol - [log in to unmask]