Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:12:29 -0800
>From:    Domingo Jimenez <[log in to unmask]>
>
>there is a new way now that marshall ships their ferrets a new container
>it's blue and alot bigger and it can hold more food and water.  just to
>let you know.
>
>thanks, patricia

Patricia, How do you know this?  Where did you get this info from?  Just
because the shipping crate is bigger, doesnt mean its better.  What about
the temps?  You say it can hold food and water, if this is true, do they
actually fill the bowls, and how do you know the bowls do not get spilled
during transportation?  Like so many say here, and I also agree, with
these huge chain mass production companies... the Almighty Dollar is the
bottom line and thats all they care about.

Andrea