From:
Cheryl Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:48:25 -0700
hia all..  I have a few questions about adding ferrets.  My roomate (who
didnt want a pet three mos ago ) has fallen for my two kids (ferret), and
when he went to see some friends in B.C.  they have two ferrets that they
havent had time for.  the short of it is Greg wants to bring them home to
live with us..  my consurns ar this.  1 the male bit hime when Greg picked
him up..  could this be because he has been neglected?  I have great
conserns over the biting as I wont have to much time to spend with him as
I can only spend time with the ferrets in the evenings after my kids go to
bed.  and 2 how do I introduce the new ones to my two babies so there are
fewer probs?  any help on these questions would be appreciated.  also I
think the new ones are a Jill and a hob, what precautions should I take
with them?

thanks again
Cheryl, Oni and Peter