From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 02:47:48 +0000
Laura,
It seems to me that if you have SO many questions,some put forth in a
negative tone, and if you have such harsh comments regarding the quality
of the photo that will be enlarged(possibly)to have the honor of being
chosen for the calendar, then I think you could make your life much more
peacefull,and much less worry so me by not toying with the idea of
sending in any pictures for consideration for the calendar.

Just so that you know, the fees sent with each picture, are used solely
for the benefit of the fuzzies.  If I remember correctly, the $ goes to
SOS.

In reference to the women who put this calendar together, in the years
past that they have putting this calendar out, it has never been anything
but the highest of quality.  The pictures printed in the calendar are
clear, cute, and some just plain remarkable!  These women would never
ask for any sized photo for this pr oject unless they were quite
confident that it could be use in the best potential possible

I hope that this note to you does not offend you, as I do not, in anyway
mean this in a mean or spiteful spirit.  I guess I'm just very protective
of those wonderful women who work so hard to put this calendar together.
I, and I know it is the consences of almost all FBOG menbers, look
forward to every year when it's time too send in our pictures.  It's just
a lot of fun, plain and simple.  I have entered 3 times and have never
once gotten my own page!!  But.....I keep sending them in.anyway!!

This is an extremly hard time of year for those wonderfully talented
people who are rushing to get everything out on time, and they always do!
We all love the fml calendar, & wait anxiously for it to arrive.

I have, for the moment, left out the name of the woman in charge.  (You
may already know who she is!!!!)  I'm not being .....(can't think of the
right word!)  It's just that I am trying to save some grief for those
women who work so hard for us, and for those women whom I care so much
about.  (I am a terminal mushpot!!!) ..

Remember, I have sent this with absolutely no ill feelings!, just lookin'
out for a friend!!!!

[FC]