From:
Weasel_Wardancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:46:11 -0700
We read about little ones who must fly over the Rainbow Bridge and the
pain of lose that is felt.

I recently lost two within a few short months of each other Pywacket and
Bupkes.  With this last passing, I was sent a beautiful card, the melody
chosen was "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and it got me to thinking,
through the tears, of what an appropriate song.  We all speak of how our
beloved fuzzes cross the Rainbow Bridge.  Now I'm no song lyricist, but I
came up with something.  I had the melody of Judy Garland's "Somewhere
Over the Rainbow" going over in my head when I wrote it, I've seen Wizard
of OZ enough in my life to know the song by heart.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Where ferrets are spry.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the ferret that I dearly loved
Has become renewed.

Every night I gaze upon the stars
And wake up wishing my dear little heart
Was with me.
But their where troubles melt like raisin drops
And dancing with pivots and hops
Happy to be illness free.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Ferret angels fly.
Angels fly over the rainbow.
And I know upon me they spy.

For now my little ferret can fly
Beyond the rainbow
And know they await for me.

I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful cards and notes of
sympathy.

Weasel_Wardancer
And the AZ Hidey-Hole gang.