From:
Klemens Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:52:45 -0700
There was a story the other night on the news about people using
twitter to file complaints or get help from companies. I know nothing
about Twitter, some of you probably do. It seemed to say that if a
company has it you get a better response than the emails and petitions.
It's worth a try for those of you who know how to use it, assuming the
company has whatever it is set up that they need for Twitter.

I would think it would also be helpful if people who saw a health
change in their pets after switching to Wysong wrote. I'm not meaning
their coats looks better or they seem healthier, more like my pet had
ibs, was on all this medication and when I switched the problems went
away, the vet was amazed; if Wysong was no longer available it would
have serious health consequences for my pet type correspondence. Or
the animal wasn't thriving and the last thing we tried was Wysong and
to our amazement; things like that.

Tracy