From:
Peggy Covic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:46:03 EDT
Hello again,
Sammy's doing good, acts healthy etc..but, How long can a ferret go without
eating??  He's still refusing to eat his normal food.  He'll eat raisins, &
banana chips, so I know he can chew.  He's been eating a soft (soupy)
mixture of his food mixed with water & blended, now I'm trying to get him
to eat his normal food without blending it with water.  Should I just stop
feeding him his blended (mushy) food & watch him???  I don't want to starve
him, but I don't know what else to try.

Please reply soon, either to me directly or to the FML.
Thanks
Peggy & Sammy