From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 02:17:28 -0400
Hello all....

I'm still reading on about the MF debate.  I know better than to write a
heated response, either for or against MF, so don't look for one here.  But
I do remember, back the last time this subject came up, that Sterling was
really upset with MF after losing yet ANOTHER MF ferret, while her non MF
ferrets were just healthy.  I 'm sure Sterling will confirm this, it almost
made bitter enemies of the two of us, we started flinging words in private
mostly because we weren't hearing one another properly (VERY much like the
post that Sukie wrote today...very well said, Sukie!!!) but anyway, back
then I was just Pro MF, pro MF, no questions.  I am now one of the few that
is completely open to making an educated decision once I see some real data,
etc.  I'll do my best to stay middle of the road.  I have theories, but
until they are confirmed or denied, proven, I will stay out of it.  But I
have to say, I now completely understand where Sterling was coming from, and
if I weren't trying to be diplomatic here I might be as upset as she was
then.  Because, you see, My Patches, that you've all read about, is a
Marshall Farms ferret.

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady