From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:54:34 -0500
Good Morning to ALL ,
Special PRAYERS and THOUGHTS for all who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, and to ALL sick, homeless, and lost fuzzies and animals.  May the
GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing hands upon you ALWAYS!!!!!

What my Terrible Two's gang has given to me for Christmas / Chanukah
earlier then expected!!!!!

Tazy- He has given me the best of gifts he can possibly give me, and that
is the fact that he is still with me and so far no tumors have grown back,
and he is back to his old self :-)  I could not ask for anything better
then that, as it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find anything better!!!!!  THANK
YOU TAZY :-)

Trouble- AH, another good gift!!!!  Trouble is my "I will poop anywhere
I want to poop boy :-)" Well, for the last two months Trouble has been
working hard at my Gift and he has finally mastered it!!!  Trouble has
been going back to the cage to go poop for two months now :-)  Or he will
go where ever I put newspaper down for him (he doesn't like the litter
box) and soooo he has made his mommy a VERY HAPPY CAMPER at a time of
giving!!!!! :-)  THANK YOU TROUBLE :-)

Rosy- My sweet little 1.5 lb girl!!!  Finally after soooo long of
diligently washing her black head infested tail the hair has started to
grow back!!!!  She will have most of her hair back on her tail just in
time for both Christmas and Chanukah!!!!  THANK YOU Little Rosy it is
just one more AWSOME gift from my babies :-)!!!!!

Baby Joey- Not really a baby any more, but still has a baby face :-)
Well, Joey has finally mastered the word NO, and has finally mastered
mountain climbing :-)

Let me explain, Joey has weighed 4 pounds for a long time and was having
trouble climbing up on the table, couch, etc, but he has lost his baby
fat finally and is down to 3.5 pounds now and climbing with the rest of
them :-)  Also, he was the only one who didn't understand the word NO!!!!
AHH, but now he understands it :-)

Another EXCELLENT gift!!!!! :-)  THANK YOU BABY JOEY :-)

Each one of my Babies has given me extra special gifts, just by being owned
by them is a gift in itself!!!!  Every morning when I wake up and look into
those beautiful little faces I count my blessings!!!!!!  They have given
me what no else could ever POSSIBLY give me and that is SPECIAL KIND OF
HAPPINESS!!!!! :-)

Hug your babies like there is no tomorrow, as you never know what tomorrow
may bring!!!!!

With LOL to ALL, at a time of giving!!!!

Tazy- AW but mom, I LOVE the Christmas / Chanukah tree!!!!
Trouble- I promise I will be a good boy if you just give me your socks!!!
Little Rosy- LOOK MA, my hair is back :-)
Baby Joey- WHERE ARE MY RAISINS!!!

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum