From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:42:09 EDT
Hi everyone, for those of you who are use my site for ADV, and deaf
ferrets, or even my main site link..... they all have moved.  Please,
please make note of this move in your favorites, change the urls for any
links to my site that you might have in any publications you are using
them in (newsletters, books, websites, etc), and notify others that you
might think need to know this.

Thank you very much.
ADV:  http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/adv-straight.html
Deaf ferret site:  http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/deaf.html
Main index page:  http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/

Wolfy

Ps hopefully I"ll be updating the adv research addie soon, and some deaf
ferret information.  Thank you for your patience