From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:46:37 -0400
Sam arrived today.  Bev dropped her off and I got smuthered with kisses
and snuggles from them both!  If this is any indication of the loving and
kissing i'm gonna be getting at the conference, i think i need a lot of
chap stick!  (that was auntie Jill's line :o))

The Ferret Store just joined us as a sponsor for the symposium.  They have
always been supportive of our shelter and many like us.  We are happy to
have them!!

The crunch is here (as mommie puts it) and the house has been going wild
with people coming and going to help get things together.  It's been a mad
house and mommie and the rest of our faithfull crew haven't been getting
much sleep.

Grandma had her 1st chemo treatment today, and even though she was tired
and not feeling well she still had time to make sure i had my evening
treats.  She sends her love to all of you and her thanks for you well
wishes.

Tugger has taken a turn for the worse.  His ear infection is back and he's
loosing weight again.  mommie is just hoping he has enough spirit left to
make it for a little longer.  she loves him so much.

Love,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!