From:
Mary Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:37:33 -0500
Here is another carol "Here We Come A-Weaseling" sung
to the carol "Here We Come A-Wassailing" by happy ferrets.

Enjoy,

Mary Cohen

Here We Come a-ferreting

Sung to the tune of "Here We Come A-Wassailing"

Here we come a-weaseling with all our squeaky toys,
Here we come a-weaseling and making lots of noise.
We've got great mice and rats,
We've got swell frogs and bats,
And a rather nice Tyrannosaurus Rex, osaurus Rex,
And a rather nice Tyrannosaurus Rex.

We are very neat about our toys, oh, don't you know?
And when we've finished playing, we place them in a row,
Classed by species and by size,
And the color of their eyes,
And whatever's left is miscellaneous, ellaneous,
And whatever's left is miscellaneous.

Mommy took us ferrets in to see the Christmas tree,
It didn't make a statement, on that we could agree,
It was more than bourgeois; it lacked le je ne sais quois,
And it cried out for originality, anality,
And it cried out for originality.

We went back and held a meeting in our ferret tent,
We munched and napped and fooled around
And then away we went,
We took each squeaky toy, every girl and every boy
And we made that tree look cosmopolitan, opolitan,
And we made that tree look cosmopolitan.

Nature's charming creatures were displayed for all to see,
That duck tape worked out really well to hold them on the tree,
Mom and Dad were upset and they said we wouldn't get
Any raisins till the new millenium, illenium
Any raisins till the new millenium.