From:
Dave Bartmess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 07:46:54 -0600
Digger, my lil companion for the past 6 months, is showing signs of anxiety
when I leave... He sees me dressing for work, and goes nuts, pacing back and
forth in his cage, or flattening out on the bed if he's out roaming.

I want to get him a friend to play with during the day, but I'm not sure
whether to get a male or female. Digger is male, a year old sable.

Any suggestions, comments???

Also, if there are any ferts out there needing a home, I would love to get
one from you... I really don't trust the pet stores around here (in Denver,
CO) to keep em healthy, and they want $140 each!  I know I can get em
cheaper, but if there are ones out there that need a home, I'd rather do
that.

Thanks, folks!