From:
Ako Shiffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 10:18:19 -0500
Hi all,

This is my first time to say "Hi" to everyone of you.  I enjoy reading your
stories and a tons of things I can learn from.  We have a girl ferret nemed
"Binkey".
At first, my husband was the one who kept saying "Please get one!"  I even
did not know what ferrets were then.  We got her for his birthday present
about a year ago and I thought she was supposed to belong to him (at least
that's what Jason thought?!!) well, for some odd reasons she made up her
mind that she belonged to human female... ME!
OUR Binkey is "A Sleeping Beauty".  I don't know the ferrets you guys have
sleep that much!  When she is up, she is very active and eats and does her
own stuff? etc...but once she lay herself down on her hammock, she becomes a
little prinsess "A Sleeping Beauty".
She's got dogs and cats to play with, and they are pretty good friends.  Out
of living things (I would not tell you how many...) in my house, Binkey's
favorite is my 2-year-old daughter Allison.  She sure is 2, and sometime she
treats Binkey rough (that's the time a little girl and mom need to have a
talk :) ), but again for some odd reasons our Binkey loves to be close to
her most! Binkey follows and walks beside and when she stops, Binkey stops
and looks up and they keep going and going marching around :)
Well, that's a part of my family stories. (believe me, there are quite MORE)

At last, thank you all for giving me a place to learn about our friend
ferrets, and also giving me a place to meet people who love and care for
animals :)

I'll talk to you all soon :)

Ako Shiffer