From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:02:30 -0500
Hi folks,
I found out today that my Chi Chi had Lymphosarcoma.  We didn't let her
wake up from surgery, we just let her sleep.  Last week my Vet thought
she had an intestinal blockage because of exray.She didn't have enlarged
lymphnodes so he ruled Lymphosarcoma out and thought maybe an infection.Put
her on Antirobe.  She wasn't doing any better so I went Friday and had an
ultrasound done on her and it showed a mass in her abdomen.  My vet did
surgery today and found several marbal sized tumors.  I had to wait until
today because my Vet was out of town.  He is the only one I trust.  She
was only 4 1/2 years old.  I only had her since March but I loved her very
much.  I have read other peoples stories and felt their pain.  There is no
way to prepare yourself for the heartache.  I am comfortable,though, in the
fact that i did everything for her I could, spiritually, monaterally, and
emotionally.  I hope there are mini marshallows at the bridge, cause she
loved them.  Bye my little girl.

Lisa and Chamois, Sneak and Panda