From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 12:20:54 -0500
Dear Stan, Terry, Jen et all..

Yes, both Ferret Outfitters and Ferret Stuff have free catalogs.  I have
ordered catalogs from both of these companies.  I have a feeling that Ferret
Stuff is a small family-type business because there is not always someone
available to answer the phone.  I have been told by one of their own
employees that they are not good about returning phone calls and this
definitely has been my experience.  Your best bet is to keep calling until
you get a real person.  They will send out a catalog (it's like a little
newspaper) but it will take a while to get to you.

Ferret Outfitters usually has someone available 24 hours a day but it's best
to call during business hours  8 - 4 pm EST.  I have had better experiences
while calling during business hours.  They will also send you a catalog but
it takes a few weeks to reach you.

Both catalogs have some neat, reasonably priced ferret items and I would
definitely recommend ordering them.  Try calling both again.

Julie and The Fuzz Factory --Misty, Charity, and Sobriety.