Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:58:40 -0400
Hi All,

The ferret I have a question about is not mine but my daughter-in-law's
mother's.  Her name is Raven and she is I believe around 5 or 6 yrs old.
I was told recently that Raven lost all her fur almost 2 years ago.  Just
recently she grew it all back.  I have been told she has a full body of
fur.  Nice and thick.  This acured in the last couple of months.  Does
anyone know what could have caused this fur lose and then regrowth with
no medical help?  This woman never took her to a vet and Raven and her 2
cagemates don't get much time out at all.  They are fed Iams kitten and
whatever else she feels like feeding them.  They were not kept up on their
shots either.  I have been trying for 2 yrs to get these ferrets from this
woman (my daughter-in-law has been trying to talk her into it; this woman
is crazy and she does not want to push her too hard for she is afraid of
what she might do).  We are trying to get them soon.  She has to move and
we want to get them before she dumps them off somewhere.  It looks like we
might be able to finally get them away from her.  Unfortunately we can not
keep them (we have 9) and I can not afford to take them to the vets.  My
husband has a heart condition and has been out of work since March 8th.  I
can only afford the ones I have.  I really want to help these ferrets out.
If we can get them away from her I am going to need to place them.  Can
anyone help us out?  We live in Raymond, NH.  Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Dooks to all and kisses & prays to all sick or lost fuzzies,
Debbie and the Crazy9

Debbie's Gift Shop
<http://www.angelfire.com./biz2/jarsetc/GiftShop.html>
Debbie's Crazy Ferrets9