From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 04:06:21 -0700
I,too have taken the Challenge!

Along with my dear friend,Angie Harris of Utah,we have chosen 2 of
Charleen Schusters elderly,insulinomic ill ferrets,Valentino & Sassy;)

Char is a WONDERFUL ferret mommy and i have always felt she has been left
out because she is not an "official" Shelter.(i have visited her home and
it is a wonderful set up)  Char has dedicated most of her life to her
ferrets.I'm Proud to call her my friend;)

Char opened her loving arms & her home to Dr Delaney-Johnsons adrenal
study ferrets & kits and supported the ferrets for over 2 yrs.She
provided all the litter,food,playtimes and most of all love;) Adding to
her daily chores, taking care of her now, pretty much,disabled hubby,
Bob...

During those very recent years of the study,Char drove the kits & adults
for blood draws when ever requested.Char is now also doing her best to
help Wa States newest Shelter,a terrific young woman,Terri Noren has
opened,here in North Bend as part of Chris Mathis's PFSN;)  I'll be
helping too,here in the Olympia,Lakewood & Tacoma areas i hope;) if my
diabetes will only "behave"

We feel Char deserves a HUGE pat on the back plus extra help and Angie &
myself are planning on providing some;)

So Harley Bugglet & Randy,Thank You for this WONDERFUL idea;))) See!
Even from Heaven,you are still touching Hearts everywhere! What a lil
darling you are;))

Like son,like Mommy;))
XOXO;)  You are missed but you "live on;)"

Char,as i know you will be SO EXCITED,a lil hint??  I'm waiting to talk
to BJ,so should be any time now... BJ's poor hubby!!  Rumor has it that
BJ fell in Love once again;)) This time tho,with a new Great Grandson;))
Congrats BJ!

Welcome DJ:))
 ..and to think at the tender age of 29,you are a Great Gramma!
Personally i just know you're "GREAT" (hmmmm wonder what i'll be sending
Valentino his first month..LOL:))

Plus i wanted to give credit to my darling buddy,Gail Soldato of Alaska!
She has taken the challenge,but has also added a twist;)...She started
out this month,providing my terrific Vet (Dr Martha Broda,The Pet Dr,
Lakewood,Wa) with HUGE (Tara sized she has named them,fit 8 ferts!:)
sleepsacks and hammys for the many ferrets Dr Broda has rescued that
clients just wanted euthanized for their,the clients...lack of brains!
;(( Having a Vet Practice,a 2 year old "busy" toddler and ready to have
her second child in August,Dr Martha has never had time to buy Beautiful
bedding,just blankets & towels so Gail has certainly changed that;) We
are all,so excited!!  Plus?  Hidden,in that box... i get some of her
famous Alaskan smoked salmon!!  WOW!  It's MINE i tell ya!

Next month,friends for many years,Kristines Friends of Fuzzies Shelter
in Oregon once again will get cage mats & bedding.Gail now supersizes
everything!  Lots of goodies & such Beautiful work!!!  A fun big box;))
Especially for Kristine,who works so hard on the Ferrets Giving Tree
Website at Christmas & sometimes gets left out.Not with Gail around,
tho;));)

Each month Gail will help a different needy Shelter or situation;) Last
Christmas Gail was making darling,lively hats for a friend of mine who
lost her hair from chemo;)) Thank you Gail !!!!!  You are one Selfless,
Truly Wonderful woman;))

You too,our Special Angel Angie,who is not "new" to sponsering!! Bless
you,BOTH!!!!

Cm'on...lots of needy ferrets could use a "Sponser" Just do what you can
each month...won't break anyone!  Share the Love!  Just call your local
Ferret Shelter & see who could use a boost!  Lots of sick lil kiddos who
need your help!  Let Harleys "Angelic Love" help make "The Giving Tree"
last all year long;))

Sending lots of Love to all involved,and also those soon to be;))

Tara;)