From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:54:14 -0800
hi,
I am looking for some info for a person I work with who is interested in
getting a ferret (I directed her to a shelter) Told her not to go to a
pet store.  Told her about "Ferrets for Dummies" She says her husband
wants one for christmas.

But there used to be a article called, 'so you think you want to get a
ferret?" Something like that.  Does anyone know where to find this?  Or
something else?

I really want to be upfront about the advantages and DISADVATAGES of
having ferrets.  I have had to place many ferrets from work allready
and I want to be upfront about how much time, work and money ferrets
are.  Not that I am trying to convince her not to get one, but I just
worry that people might not know what they are getting in to and then
the poor ferrets suffer.

So I would appreciate any info.

thanks
suzi