From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:01:57 -0400
For our shelter family and friends-

Our dear , Judy W.  - hospice Mom at St Gregory's house has suffered a
stroke this past weekend.  I am doing everything in my power to assist
her with caring for those at her location currently.  She has the need
and want to continue -- right now there are no critical cases and I think
it will be good for her mental health and recovery.  So I am travelling
over as best I can - making sure she has needed supplies and trying to
get some other help as warranted.

Please consider sending Judy a get well card-- if you are so inclined you
can send it to:

Judy WIlliams c/o Ferret Wise Shelter
PO Box 561
Marlborough, NH  03455-0561