Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 06:47:44 EDT
>We know Doug McKay personally. We have been to his ranch. It is not
>a mill.

Hello,

I think this is just about the most hilarious statement made. I've
seen the pictures. That is a mill! You breed animals and keep them in
unsanitary conditions, sell them for a profit, then make more babies
and the evil cycle starts over again. What should class have anything
to do with this what so ever? I think that is totally inappropriate.
Who cares what someone's class is. We are human beings. We are all
the same. No matter how much money you have or don't have. A person
with little money, I believe, would get the ferrets and minks off
their hands as soon as possible and get on state disability for their
ailments. If he has to pay so much money to feed them, he should then
give them away to the shelters. You can thus save that money you were
going to spend on ferret food, and help pay for your own needs. If he
is so sick, there is help out there for him. Breeding ferrets in mass
quantities, keeping them in tiny cages, unsanitary conditions and
seeing them run around in their own feces and urine. That just makes
me sick. I don't see how any human being could even think of this as
acceptable. Those poor animals are stuck. They cannot get out of those
cages. I can see in their eyes they are crying out for help. How can
you say this man is nice? I'm sorry, but any person that allows this
to continue is not nice.

I've seen the pictures, they make me sick. It just makes me want to
cry. I don't see how humans can be so cruel. Those defending this man,
how could you? Are you lacking morality? Compassion?

It sounds like not much is going to be able to be done. If someone buys
an animal to get them out of their current horrible situation, who
cares?!?! Honestly!!! That is a rescue! So, I am asking is there any
way PETA can help? How could we get them involved with helping these
poor ferrets? It sounds like PETA gets things done. No matter how a
person feels about them, if they get the job done, then good for them.
If I lived there and they had no guard dogs, I personally would get a
bunch of people together and break them out myself! Not setting them
free to run wild, but placing them in carriers and taking them to good
homes. Some place warm. A good place away from all that pain. I can't
imagine half the stuff that goes on there that we don't even know
about.

If any of you believe in a higher power, God, Jesus, or whomever, I ask
you to pray for these poor and innocent animals. I've always thought
animals were better than people, I still do. Animals would never do
something like that to us. An eye for an eye. I believe they should
do the same thing to that family, that they are doing to those poor
animals. ***praying for the babies***

Gina