From:
"Grable, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:30:03 -0500
To all that have lost a little one--

particularly within the last month or so... I am SO deeply sorry!!  I know
how devastating it can be.  I know the emptiness can be overwhelming.  I
fully understand and truly care.

I've wanted to post personally, to each and every one, but couldn't because
of too many challenges of my own right now.  It bothers me to not be able
to, so I'm posting here.

Lots of FML people were very kind to me when I lost Renny in September.  I
think they are the only ones that can truly understand.  I continue to come
across so many that completely misunderstand fuzzies.

I prayed for all of them... Renny too.  I guess this just isn't enough
sometimes.

To those that have ill ones now--

I pray for them as well. And hope it is enough.

Give them as much of your time and attention as possible. They need and
deserve it.

To All--

Please know that I truly understand, and that I really do care.

My heart goes out to each and every one of you.

Sonya
Loving and missing Renny every day in every way.